Marley was home alone when her family’s house caught fire on Monday

A house in construction next door became engulfed in flames and spread, causing an attic and grass fire in the dog’s home while she was still inside. Fortunately Sacramento Fire Department found and rescued Marley, moving her to a safe location until our animal control officers arrived to bring her to the shelter. She was shaken up, but had a microchip that allowed us to contact her owners immediately. Even though their house was damaged, this family is still together, and no people (or pets) were injured.

Share with your Friends!
Previous Post
We’re seeking a Registered Veterinary Technician!
Next Post
It’s beyond adorable how happy this kiddo is with his new cat from the shelter 😻
Menu